Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class

Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class
Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Exciting news!!!

In my last post about goals I mentioned I wanted to do a pull-up using the blue resistance band.  Wanted to give an update on that statement...

Last night a blue band was hanging from the bar, so I figured, why not try and see how I do.  I got my foot laced in and BAM, up I went!  I couldn't believe it.  With the suggestion of Emily... I moved on to the red band which is less resistance.  UP I WENT!!!

I skipped over a whole band of trying!  It's amazing the results you get when you focus on the steps to get there and not the outcome.  I would have never thought I'd be using a red band right now.

New goal.  Work towards the Purple band and build strength to start using the red band during WODs. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspirational!!! What an amazing feeling that must have been!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete