Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class

Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class
Riley's first CrossFit Route 1 Class

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday Wishes & Things you NEVER regret

I feel like one of the most loved people in the world right now :)  After a solid month of birthday celebrations, I can honestly say I've never been happier.  Here's what happened...

May 21st... most amazing birthday surprise party ever thrown by my loving family and friends.
June 13... TS/TP Performance threw me a surprise party at work!
June 15... CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! this was more a celebration of my last day in TS/TP Performance, but it brought a lot of people together at work and with my awesome balloons from Monday meant lots more bday wishes :)
June 16... Last of the 12 week Weight Loss Sessions at Merrimack Valley Chiropractice.  they had glutten free brownie muffins for me with the book the Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf!
June 17... Night out in boston with fun sunglasses and great friends!
June 19... Actual birthday, spent the first half cheering on Crossfit Route 1 at the Regionals and afternoon bbq & movie with my family (also celebrated fathers day :))
June 20... New group (Advanced TS/TP Performance) welcomed me in with a birthday cake!

At each one of these events I was told to make a wish.  There are lots of things that I could have wished for, but each time all that I could think was to enjoy the moment!  Somewhere in the past 6 months, I've stopped wishing for things and started making things happen.  I feel that I'm in a very honest place in my life where everything makes sense.  I know what to do to get what I want, and I'm doing it!  Plus after a month of people showing me soooo much love, I feel on top of the world!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me get to this awesome frame of mind and helped me celebrate the start of a new decade in my life!

Ever notice that there are certain things you never regret doing... but usually regret not doing?  There are many things that come to mind like...
- Showering... always feel better clean
- Going to bed early... your body thanks you for the extra rest
- Laundry... nothing like not having to dig through the basket to find something decent enough to wear
- Doing the dishes right away, or picking up at the end of a party... The next day is just so much worse
- Cleaning in general
- Stretching before AND after a workout
- EATING PALEO

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this post: "There are lots of things that I could have wished for, but each time all that I could think was to enjoy the moment! Somewhere in the past 6 months, I've stopped wishing for things and started making things happen."

    YOU ROCK and I LOVE you!!!!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete